Friday, March 9, 2012

Import data failed

I tried to import data from a SQL Server 2000 database in another machine to
my machine. The data is about 3 gig in size.
When copying the data, it failed with this error "[Microsoft][ODBC Sql
Server Driver][SQL Server] UPDATE STATISTICS failed because the followint
SET options have incorrect settings: 'ARITHABORT'.
What does it mean and how can I fix it ?
Thank you very much.
Never mind, I fixed the problem.
I was copying from a "Simple" recovery mode database to a "Full" recovery
mode database.
I change the destination database to be "Simple" and it fixed the problem.
Thanks.
"fniles" <fniles@.pfmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23CN2L9QBHHA.2276@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>I tried to import data from a SQL Server 2000 database in another machine
>to my machine. The data is about 3 gig in size.
> When copying the data, it failed with this error "[Microsoft][ODBC Sql
> Server Driver][SQL Server] UPDATE STATISTICS failed because the followint
> SET options have incorrect settings: 'ARITHABORT'.
> What does it mean and how can I fix it ?
> Thank you very much.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment