Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Import and Export

I am wondering if I would be able to import databases which are written in
dbase into SQL, and if I can export them into dbase for the application?
DTS will read from and write to dbase... Search for DTS in books online
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"mike" <mike@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1403FC0B-B35E-4AD6-9F87-82A68C433E8C@.microsoft.com...
>I am wondering if I would be able to import databases which are written in
> dbase into SQL, and if I can export them into dbase for the application?

No comments:

Post a Comment