Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Import and Export

I am wondering if I would be able to import databases which are written in
dbase into SQL, and if I can export them into dbase for the application?DTS will read from and write to dbase... Search for DTS in books online
--
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"mike" <mike@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1403FC0B-B35E-4AD6-9F87-82A68C433E8C@.microsoft.com...
>I am wondering if I would be able to import databases which are written in
> dbase into SQL, and if I can export them into dbase for the application?

No comments:

Post a Comment